Welcome to the Fries Tallman Customer Portal.
· Fries Tallman Lumber will accept returns for refund or exchange within 45 days of the original date of purchase.
· The item must be in sellable condition in its clean original packaging. Product must not be wet or damaged in any way.
· Special order products and cut materials are not returnable.
· Original bill of sale must be presented at time of return.
· Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
· Fries Tallman Lumber staff reserve the right to refuse a return on items deemed unsellable.
· Customers must take Return Slip to store to receive credit.
· Statements are issued monthly and are emailed on the first business day of the month following invoice date
· Invoices are emailed as they occur
· Payment in full is due by the 15th of the month following the invoice date
· Finance charges of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) will be added to all past due balances
· At no time shall your total charges exceed the established credit limit